Did you know that more than 85% of consumers, world-wide, use the internet to find local businesses and services? This is why having a professional website for your business is so critical!
"But I'm not sure I need a website..."
Simply put, you do.
In today's world, where customers primarily use their mobile phones and Google to find businesses, and get directions, not having a website is simply leaving customers, and money on the table.
Having a website, an active presence on social media, and having your business on Google (with reviews), isn't just a luxury anymore, it's critical to your business's success.
How consumers find your business today
Matthew and Jessica are 25, and recently married. They are both professionals working in Charlotte NC. They have been talking about getting away for a romantic weekend in the mountains. They want to find a nice quaint place to stay, some things to see and do nearby, and a few places to eat.
Jessica decides to stop just talking about it, and pulls out her iPhone, goes to Google and types "where to stay NC Mountains".
She finds information on towns, hotels, and restaurants as she browses the various websites she finds. Using these websites she looks at photos, menus, and prices. She makes a list of a few places she likes, then searches Google and TripAdvisor for Reviews on each of them.
Note, that everything Jessica just did was completely online. The various business websites were critical in her research, and in her making final decision on where to visit, where to stay, and where to eat.
To be successful today, you must have a website, here's why:
- You need to show up on local search - One of the most popular searches on Google is "restaurants near me"
- A Website is the foundation for your Digital Marketing Strategy - A Website is the corner stone for your online business. Social Media, TripAdvisor, Google Reviews, will all link back to your website.
- Credibility and Brand Reputation - In the eyes of today's consumers, not having a website has a negative impact on your business's credibility, and can hurt your brand. Visitors look for a website, and if if you don't have one, or you have one that is old and outdated, consumers will go elsewhere.
- Showcase your Products and Services - With so many businesses on the web, it's a competitive place. Your website needs to highlight your services, and show visiting consumers why they should spend their money with you.
"But I'm not technical, I have no idea how to build a website or keep it up to date"
We can help, it's what we do. We will not only build your website out for you, complete with photos of your business and it's products, but will provide ongoing support, training, and maintenance.
We can build your website, train you on how to operate it and update or, or just provide a full "turn key" implementation, where we build the site and maintain it for you. The second is the best option, as it allows you to focus on your business, and we take care of the technical stuff for you.
Why should we use Empty Cabin Media?
Web developers and web site companies are a dime a dozen. But here is why we think you'll find that we're not only the best option for you, but the right option as well:
- Experience - We have more than 20 years of combined IT (Information Technology) experience, including building out high-end and high volume websites. We know what we're doing.
- Use existing and proven content management software and pre-built templates - We don't start from scratch, and charge you for the extra work. We use the proven WordPress content management system, and a number of pre-built templates, that we can easily customize to make your site unique to your business. Long story short, we can get you online quickly and at a low cost.
- We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee - If you aren't 100% satisfied with your site, we will make it right, at no cost to you. Who wants unhappy customers, we don't!
Combined, we have more than 20 years of experience building, supporting, and optimizing websites. We’ll do what you need done and do it right the first time. That's just how we work.